Interns To Learn

Interns To Learn
Nepal's FIrst Internship Platform

Breaking News

India in a good track, making top on the table

India won by seven wickets in the World Cup against Sri Lanka. Going to chase the target of 265, Team India won the match by 39 balls. The special thing is that Rohit Sharma scored a century in this match and made the record for the highest score in the World Cup. On this occasion, he said that the results of discipline in batting have now started to appear and this has given them success.

'Never thought about any record'
When asked about Rohit's record of his five century, he said, "I just do my work on the field. Do not think about such records. I know that if I play well then all these things will happen automatically. My job is to reach my team finishing line. "Rohit is also at the top of the top scorer in the group stage.

'Batting first in ODI every day'

Rohit said, "I learned from my earlier experiences that discipline in batting is also important. let bygones be bygones. Every day in cricket is new. I start every day like a new day. I always came out thinking that I did not play ODI in this tournament, nor did I make a century. I always tried to stay in this thinking. "

On the selection of the shot selection in the match, Rohit said, "I select the shot on every pitch and looking at the bowlers. Based on this, it is decided how I have to play. So far it has gained a lot. "

We did not think of the 7-1 figure: Virat



After the match, captain Kohli said that we wanted to play good cricket but did not expect the 7-1 in the group stage. It is a matter of honor for India to play together in such a way. Actually, India won 7 matches in 9 matches, while against England they got only one defeat. A match against the New Zealand team was canceled due to rain.

Kohli further said, "Almost all things are fixed for the semi-finals, but we do not want to be the same kind of team. We have to start again the next day and have to perform well. "

No comments