Interns To Learn

Interns To Learn
Nepal's FIrst Internship Platform

Breaking News

Kohli before big match - "the one who handles the pressure better will be the winner"

World Cup semi-final will be played on Tuesday between India and New Zealand in Manchester. On Monday a day before the match, Indian captain Virat Kohli said that the team who can read the match properly will have a better chance of winning the match. We have played a lot of knockout matches. It depends on both teams that they perform their best. Whatever pressure will handle better, it will become a winner.

"It would be most important to take the right decision during the match. Both teams have experience playing in such circumstances. The New Zealand team last played the final. They know how to play in knockout matches. They have shown a better game in this World Cup too. "

'Williamson runs the match accordingly'
Kohli said about the pressure, "There is pressure in all the matches. No match was easy. Winning is our goal. There will be a lot of pressure in this match too. Ken Williamson runs the match accordingly. They are an important part of New Zealand's team with Ross Taylor. If both are out early, it will be good for us. '

Dhoni's contribution for the Indian team is outstanding
Asked about Dhoni's form, Kohli said, "He has contributed to the Indian team, he is the best. I started playing under his leadership. I have great respect for them in my eyes. They are always happy people. They give me good advice. I consider myself lucky to play with them for so many years. "


'Nobody has thought of putting 5 centuries'
Indian captain praised Rohit Sharma and said, "According to my opinion, he is the number one batsman in the world. I hope he will also perform well in the next match. No one would have thought of putting 5 centuries. "Rohit has scored 647 runs in 8 innings of the World Cup.

'No way to get a century'
Kohli said about his batting, 'I do not have any objection to not having a century.' I have to play different roles in the middle of the innings. Rolls in ODI cricket are changing. No Focus on Personal Data I always want to play for the team. '

No comments